Picture YOURSELF as a Hometown Hero!
Here’s a fun way to unmask yourself and become a Hometown Hero by supporting United Way!
- Download the FREE PhotoLayers app on your mobile phone.
- Download the background(s) that you want to your photo library.
- Take a selfie and save it to your phone’s photo library.
- Open the PhotoLayers app and follow these instructions
- Click on “Insert Image” and insert the pic of yourself from your photo library, then click “Done.”
- On the next screen, click on the “scissor” icon, which will crop out any background on your picture, then click “ it crops it for you, then you click “Done” again.
- Then, click “Background” and select the background from your photo library, then click “Done.”
- Then you click back on your image and click on the box around it to move the image to the spot where you want it, to change its size, etc.
- Once you have the image and background like you want it, click “Save” and it will automatically save it in your photo library.
From there you can print it to a Bluetooth printer, email the file to a computer that is connected to a printer, post it on social media, etc.
Tag us @UnitedWaySATX and @UnitedWaySA | Hashtag: #LiveUnitedSA #United4Change #HometownHeroes