Employee Campaign Manager Workshops
Inspire and Motivate Your Team!
For 79 years, United Way of San Antonio & Bexar County has been helping all San Antonians achieve and maintain self-sufficiency to the greatest extent possible, but we haven’t done it alone. Our success is because of passionate and engaged individuals like you. Thank you for your commitment to United Way and for advancing the common good in our community by serving as an Employee Campaign Manager.
To assist you with running a successful campaign, we will be holding two Employee Campaign Manager (ECM) Workshops on July 19th and August 9th. We encourage you and members of your United Way team to attend one of these sessions where we’ll share information that will assist you to have a successful campaign.
We look forward to seeing you and your teams at one of our upcoming ECM workshops.
When: Thursday, July 19, 2018 or Thursday, August 9, 2018
- Registration & light refreshments: 8:00-8:30 am
- Program: 8:30 – 11:00 am
- For new or experienced United Way Employee Campaign Managers and team members
- Great opportunity to network with Employee Campaign Managers from other companies
- Overview of United Way’s future strategic alignment
- Testimonials from individuals benefiting from United Way programs
- Strategies, techniques and activities for conducting a successful campaign
Registration Coming Soon!