Did you ever wonder…
Who ensures United Way affiliated agencies are sound?
Who ensures the service programs in which United Way invests are effective and worthy of support?
The answer is:
- Caring people like you, serving as volunteers!
- Here’s your chance to be part of a team that ensures quality.
How does it work?
- Must be objective
- Represent United Way Contributors
- Will participate in an orientation to understand United Way expectations for agencies and programs
- Are organized into teams
- Review key materials provided by the agencies and programs
- Use checklists for Program and Steward Review
- Meet with agency or program representatives, as necessary
- Meet as teams to make decisions
Stewardship Review volunteers are needed to serve January through February, 2016.
For more information, contact: