For over seventy years, United Way of San Antonio and Bexar County has funded agencies and programs that reach out to individuals, families and children throughout San Antonio and Bexar County.
Today, United Way of San Antonio and Bexar County is the largest and most respected, private health and human care service organization in Bexar County.
- United Way funds 135 strong programs at 62 agencies.
- Your donation is invested in more well-managed programs that change lives and strengthen families than any other organization in this community.
- Through quality programs that yield results, United Way supports every member of the family — from children and teens to adults and grandparents.
- United Way is also getting to the heart of problems through business and community partnerships that improve early care and education for our children, strengthen families to become more financially stable and develop individual capacity for success.
United Way of San Antonio and Bexar County is a local organization and is independent and separate from all other United Ways in the country.
- Governed by an all-volunteer Board of Trustees, United Way is composed of key business and community leaders in San Antonio.
- United Way is affiliated with the national service and training center, United Way Worldwide.